WIN A CAR with Robertson Winery| Competitionsby Robertson Winery
Buy any Robertson Winery Product at your nearest Tops store, making sure to swipe your Spar Rewards card, and you’ll be automatically entered into the draw to win a VW Polo Vivo.
T’s and C’s apply.
*Actual prize colour may vary.
Valid until 14 April 2024
Robertson Winery’s Win a CAR with TOPS! TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The SPAR Group Limited (the “Promoter”) in collaboration with Robertson Winery (“Co-Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except for: (a) the directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of the Promoter and Co-Promoter and their immediate families; (b) the directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of any suppliers of any goods or services to the Promoter and Co-Promoter in respect of this Competition; (c) directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of the Promoter’s and Co-Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies or associated companies; and (d) participating outlet owners and staff.
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing across South Africa and who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
- Any participant under the age of 18 (eighteen) years cannot enter the competition, and therefore cannot win the prize.
- This promotional competition is open from 1st February 2024 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 14th April 2024. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
- Purchase ANY Robertson Winery product from any TOPS at SPAR! Liquor store in all 9 provinces and,
- Swipe their SPAR Rewards card for an automatic entry.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase.
- The prize is a Volkswagen Polo Vivo 2024 (Hatch 1.455kW Trendline, Pure White) valued at R234 764,50 (two hundred, thirty four thousand, seven hundred and sixty four rand and fifty cents) only.
- The prize includes collection of the vehicle from the winners nearest TOPS at SPAR! store where the winner will be required to provide the Promoter & Volkswagen representative with a valid South African driver’s license and proof of address.
- The winner will be selected by our auditors before 30April 2024 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 (five) consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- A copy of these rules can be found on www.topsatspar.co.za/Party-Central/Competitions and www.robertsonwinery.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the SPAR Rewards Consumer Call Centre on 0800 079 610 and the Roberts Winery Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 023 626 7080.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, the prize winner agrees to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 2 (two) months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and that this information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
- The entrant acknowledges that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions and that they understand and accepts such.
- All entrants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter running this giveaway, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities.
- By entering this giveaway in accordance with its terms, entrants acknowledge that the giveaway will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying entrants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoter to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required to facilitate handing over the reward to the winner(s). Should any qualifying entrant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the entrant shall be deemed to have rejected the prize(s) in its entirety.
- The entrant(s) agree not to drive and/or operate any motorised vehicles whilst under the influence of alcohol. The Promoter shall not be held in any manner responsible for any injuries incurred by the winner and / or his / her friends and any expenses incurred from any such injuries shall be for the sole account of the latter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- SPAR Rewards shall not be responsible for any misrepresentation caused due to an unintentional copying error, typing error or an error by omission that may occur on any of its promotional material or social media in relation to this Competition.