Thai-Styled Sticky Pork Ribs with RW Chardonnay
Ribs 800g Smoked Pork back ribs
300ml BBQ sauce
2 crushed cloves of garlic
2 cm of finely grated ginger
2 Lime zest and juice
1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil
2 table spoons of soya sauce
Dressing for Salad
1 lime zest and juice
1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
1 teaspoon palm sugar
1 clove of garlic finely grated
Papaya and peanut salad
1 small handful of fresh coriander
6 sprigs of mint leaves
8 baby purple salad onions halved and thinly sliced
1 red chilli roughly chopped
2 small papayas very thinly sliced
100g of salted peanuts
1 tbs white & black sesame seeds
½ tablespoon of black sesame seeds
– Prepare the marinade
– In a large jug pour in all the marinade ingredients and mix well
– Baste the ribs then take them to the fire.
– Place ribs on the fire and cook for 30 minutes, keep basting them while turning.
– Assemble the dressing by pouring all the ingredient into a small mixing bowl then set aside
– Assemble the salad in a large salad bowl add the coriander, mint, baby onions, chillies, papaya, peanuts and sesame seeds.
– Pour the salad dressing over the top and toss the salad well.
Serve with sticky ribs and a glass of ice cold RW Chardonnay !
Watch the video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/6kJTDgFiSkA[fbcomments]