Lamb Koftas with RW Beaukett
- 500 gr lamb mince
- 2 tablespoon of thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of mint, chopped
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- salt and pepper to season
- Place wooden skewers in a tray of water to soak.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 180*
- Place the lamb and spices into a big bowl, add in your fresh thyme leaves, mint leaves and the lemon zest.
- Mix well together
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal pieces, shape the meat around and along each skewer.
- Heat up your griddle pan.
- Grill the kofta’s on the griddle pan for 7 minutes, turning often, then transfer onto a baking tray.
- Place your kebabs in the oven for 10 minutes to cook through.
Watch the recipe here: https://youtu.be/nO7P8FbRcmQ[fbcomments]