RW Chapel Glühwein Recipe
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 (750 ml) bottle RW Chapel Red
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
- Cut the orange in half, and squeeze the juice into the simmering water. Push the cloves into the outside of the orange peel, and place peel in the simmering water. Continue simmering for 30 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Pour in your RW Chapel Red, and heat until steaming but not simmering. Remove the clove-studded orange halves.
- Serve hot in mugs or glasses that have been preheated in warm water (cold glasses will break.).